Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

New School?

New School?

If the rumors are true, the Ambassador of Japan came from New Zealand, while I was away in Fiji, and decided to change the start date for our new school building project.  As soon as my school can set up a new bank account, work will begin.  I guess they have decided on several houses to use as temporary classrooms while the project is underway. 

My sister approached me and asked how I was going to do my rotating classroom.   I told her I will see how it goes.  I think I will have to cut down all of the classes I go to because of transportation as it will take time to walk to different houses throughout the village.  (I heard it was only going to be in one village, but I am not positive.)

We will see how it goes, but I am excited that I will have the opportunity to see the new school building before I leave. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment