Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

My Life-The Horror Show

My  Life-The Horror Show

So I don’t know when my life changed from the normal thing I was doing daily into a low budget horror movie.  But it has…and makes me wonder what is going to happen next.  Don’t get me wrong, I feel completely safe in my daily actions, but weird, and sometimes bad things are happening around me.

First, there was the attempted rape happening in my village.  Then I thought I saw a spaceship.  (I still am pretty convinced it was something..)  Now, I think there are ghosts around.

Many people here believe in ghosts.  There are so many superstitions on reasons why ghosts come.  Sometimes it is due to whistling, but there are other ways as well.  I grew up not believing in ghosts.  My parents would not let me have a Ouji board because they said they were fake.  Then, I went on the underground tour in Seattle, Washington.  My sister and I took a million pictures, and one of the ones we took had a spirit inside it.  We were so surprised when there was a reflection in one of the pictures.

Then a few years ago, while living in Colorado, the ghosts came back.  I wanted to deny it at first, but you can’t deny it when things are physically happening around you.  First it was at school.  The students reported on their climate survey that they felt something in the bathroom.  Then, things began happening in my classroom.  First things would go missing.  Next the clock became possessed.  It would just change time on its own.  We tried new batteries, plugging it into the wall, and always had the same results.  Switching clocks with others was next.  The clocks worked in other rooms, but not in my classroom. 

About the same time, ghosts were appearing in my house.  I think it was because my neighbors were experiencing a falavelave.  Until things settled down in their lives, weird things happened to me and anybody in my house.  Radios without batteries and not plugged in were   turning on, doors that were bolted shut were opening, but the weirdest thing happened to my cousin. 

Tommy was visiting and we had to go to the store to pick up something for dinner.  For some reason, my doorknob was broken.  We kept it in the door to aid us in opening and closing the door, but just locked the door with the bolt.  As we were about to leave, the door knob disappeared.  We searched for awhile, but it was nowhere to be found.  Then, at the supermarket, my cousin reaches into his pocket, and the doorknob appears.

Weird things have been happening since the rape happened in my village.  I used to not believe in spirits but over the past few years, and experiencing the strange things first hand, I have become a believer.  Things have disappeared, broken and it has just been strange. 

My life is totally a low budget bad horror film….just waiting to see what happens next.  I really hope it isn’t too bad….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment