Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dogs

Dogs

Dogs cause so many problems; they bite, chase after you, and scare you close to death.  If only dogs were on leashes it would be so much nicer.  I don’t think all dogs are bad, but in the early hours of the morning, I always wonder if my rock throwing abilities will hold off the dogs. 

Like I said, I don’t think all dogs are bad.  I have two dogs in my house, one of them is always good and only bites the pigs, but the other bites certain people.  They both seem to love me, which I am really thankful for. 

The other day, my dogs decided to follow me to class.  I didn’t realize it at first, until the wind blew my story off of the chalkboard.  It went backwards and there were two dogs jumping up and down on it on top of the lava rocks.  I had to struggle to get them to stop jumping up and down on it when they saw me.  When I finally got it back, the good dog came in with me and decided to stay for the entire lesson. 

Yesterday, the hyperactive dog that likes to bite people, decided to walk with me to my track and field practice.  I was so nervous for him to be walking with me because he is so unpredictable.  Luckily, nothing happened.

If there were leashes in Samoa, I wouldn’t have to worry about paw prints on my story that took me a long time to write, or a hyperactive dog that enjoys biting people.  Also, I wouldn’t have to be nervous on my morning walks because of the dogs taking over the road.

Bring dog leashes to Samoa!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment