Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

In N Out

So today I woke up waaaaaay too early and my roommate and I decided to walk around to find breakfast. It is pretty funny because walking to where the food places are away from the hotel you have to walk right by the runway for the airport. So there are planes looking like they are about to fall on your head the whole time. It reminded me of Wayne's World...
We had some training sessons and then had lunch. I went to In N Out. it was an amazing burger. I love In N Out. I wonder why they don't spell all the words. It is an awesome place because they have nothing on their menu and it is easy to order. The drive thru line is ridiculous. It seriously stretches for blocks. There are no tables because it is so popular. I loved my experience there. I loved it so much that I rushed there later on for dinner before leaving our airport for the flight.
We checked in at the New Zealand desk later... and it was kinda crazy because after I checked in they decided that all staff members take a break for a meeting. So this gigantic line followed behind. I was so happy that I got in when I did!
Right now I am sitting at the gate waiting for the flight. I think we checked in 5 hours early for the flight...I was asked by Alyssa to watch her bags while she changed into UnSamoan gear for the flight... I told her I would. Someone wanted her bag pretty bad and so they started a fight with me... The TSA security had to take me away and I am sitting in a "special area" waiting for the flight...hoping to still get on... None of what I just wrote about Alyssa's bag is true....She just asked to be a sidenote in my blog.
Anyway Ill be in Samoa in the morning. Ready for the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment