Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Animals


Animals
In my house we have 3 dogs (1 of them being a puppy), 2 cats and a baby cow. The cow was born right before I got to my village and I love spending time with Sunshine. She is just like a dog. When I go outside to read my book, she sometimes comes and lays her head in my lap to be pet. The other day when I was doing laundry she came over and started licking me to get attention while I was trying to wring out my clothes.
Our puppy Mufasa keeps running away from home to where his birth parents are. My sister is worried that she is going to lose him. He is an obnoxious little guy, so either way would be good for me.
The other two dogs are so sweet and come over to me whenever they see me….probably because I may be the only one who has ever pet them…
The cats are so frightened of me. I try to pet them and they seriously make a mad dash whenever they see me.
As you can tell my favorite of our animals is the cow and I would love to have a pet calf when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment