What I learned about boys
This is what I have learned about boys from my time in the capital.
· It is not strange for a boy to compliment another boy’s body.
· Boys can walk around in short shorts and then comment and complain when they see a girl in short shorts.
· When a boy wants to borrow gym shorts from a girl, he will complain about them being too long.
· Boys have big muscles because trees are hard to climb.
· When boys go out sometimes they like to have a dress code amongst friends. i.e. wear a white shirt and black bottom.
· Boys also have big muscles from the big baskets they have to carry at the plantation.