Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Hot Water-Friend or Foe?

Hot Water

The problem with hot water is you can easily forget hot to be used to it.  Showering with hot water used to be such an enjoyable experience.  However, when you have collected so many cuts, blisters, rashes and whatever else around your body-hot water showers can be painful!

One of my Peace Corps sisters is ill, so I was asked to stay with her to make sure she has everything she needs.  Shopping for food and drinks to whatever little errand she needed.  Because of this, I spent the night at the hotel, which meant my first hot water shower since leaving the States in January. 

Maybe when I am in the US I am not as much of a klutz to make hot water showers become a haven in which you want to spend your morning and evening…but here because of all of the abrasions on my body-it kills! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment