Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

co-teaching

Co-teaching
Last week one of the people from Peace Corps came by to make sure my school understood what co-teaching meant and to see if we were doing it. I was happy to hear that me and my school are working well together.
I love going to each of the different classes and make sure I plan with them to make sure we are on the same page with teaching. I feel like we all have a lot to bring to the table and love working with them.
I was worried at the start of the week, as my teachers were not prepared to plan with me for Monday’s lessons. I knew it could go either way, but I was trying to stay optimistic.
Thankfully my teachers are good for our quick meetings and from going to their class often enough I knew what to expect. One of the classes I went to we co taught in ways that I thought we would have to work towards for months. It was amazing to work with her as we completely fed off of each other.
I am so happy to have such an amazing relationship with the staff at my school and am looking forward to see what else it can blossom into.

No comments:

Post a Comment