Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Back to Blogging

Back to Blogging

Wow does this feel nice again….I just received my computer wire and so I am back on a computer again.  It is so nice to not have to borrow computers and search for computers that have the programs I need….I now have it all again right here where I need it.

Let’s see…how can I catch up on my life…

In the past month since I have been blogging, I have spent a lot of time working.  Way too much time if you ask me!  The school and the girls have taken over my life.  We spend several hours in school, then several days a week we do Zumba on my front lawn.  It has been a lot of fun, and you really grow to love all the children in my school.

For birthdays, I believe that these kids need something special to celebrate since they don’t have their families around them.  To make the day a little special, we have started to create homemade birthday cakes for the kids.  This means I have several kids in my kitchen learning about measuring, reading a recipe, and how to use a palagi oven. 

On top of my normal work, I am on the executive committee of the Samoan Victims Support Juniors which keeps me extremely busy.  I am working on a project proposal right now that will hopefully take place in the upcoming months.

I was also just asked to work on a project at the Attorney General’s office.

 

Besides all of that workload….I am still attempting to train for the half marathon that will take place during Independence Weekend (June 1st) and doing what feels like a billion other things as well.

So I apologize for my silence.  I promise it won’t last! 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment