Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, No it's I See the Future Girl!

The future
You may not believe me but I have a little box that can see the future. Every evening I can turn it on and see the next day’s news, sports and weather.
Samoa is interesting because since we are a small country we receive another country’s news to supplement our own…and that is New Zealand, which is located just on the other side of the International Date Line.
I never really took notice to this until one Thursday evening, Friday Night Football was on. It took me a few minutes to recognize what was wrong with the date.
Living here makes me feel like I have some sort of superpower. I feel as though I will I will come back to America being a superhero….Like Sees the future girl…or something…
I guess I should start thinking of a better name…

No comments:

Post a Comment