Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Books

Books

I used to be picky on books, and put books down at the first sign of disinterest.  Recently I have learned how less picky I have become.  I have found myself finishing books that from page one seemed dull, and in anticipation of it getting better, I continue to read, and continue to get disappointed to the end. 

I have been lucky growing up in America, not with so many choices on food and activities to do, but as I have learned, lucky with literature.  Our libraries are full of so many amazing novels, books that many other places around the world are not fortunate enough to get. 

I don’t know if my reading habits will change back at home with more options out there, but for now I will continue to read anything I can get my hands on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment