Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

fish


I’a
I’ve gotten used to the idea that fish will be a part of my diet and it actually does not taste bad…for the most part. I have learned that I actually prefer it to most meats. The problem comes when all of it comes in cans! There is something off with the taste of fish when it is in the cans and it reminds me of why I have avoided eating this for years!
When we live on the ocean, and the fish market sells fresh fish daily (even on Sundays), why is there a need for canned fish. It traps in the bad smells and ruins the taste!
I think I am going to have to find a fishing pole and get to work on finding delicious food in the ocean so we can avoid the cannned. Or maybe learn the craft of spear fishing.
Either way, by the time my two years is up I will be more ready to be on Survivor than anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment