Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why do people think I am good with computers?

Computers
Okay….I did not sign up for being a computer person. I know how to make educational programs and do basic things on the computer (My kids last week really did like the fancy work I did on Excel to show their test results. I do make them look mad pretty.)…but when it comes to fixing them and diagnosing the problem I am as lost as can be. My secret weapon has always been calling my brother or a friend to help out, and it is not that simple. Trust me it is hard to do while being so far away, especially when my support is 7 time zones away.
So naturally, after being my site for 4 months I have had to fix a computer, set up a computer, figure out why parts of a computer don’t work, and I now have our school computer that will not turn on, and I am going to be helping out at the Kolesi for teaching computers.
Now….where is my brother when I need him? Seriously Billy?

1 comment:

  1. uhm. why do people think you are good with computers? cuz i told em you were my replacement. duh. :D

    ReplyDelete