Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Pineapple

Pineapple Challenge

I was biking home, when I saw it.  It was so big and beautiful.  I had to have it. 

There are so many eating contests out there, why is there never a fruit eating contest? 

I bought the pineapple, and decided I would challenge myself to eat the entire thing in one sitting.  It would be my own personal eating contest. 

I cut it up and immediately started to devour it. 

Halfway in I was full, I was receiving encouraging text messages from my friends whom I had told about the challenge.  “You are living the dream,” one said, which made me laugh and continue. 

I kept on eating when my family until my family came home, and then began to feel guilty that I was not sharing.  I shared the last little 7 quarter pieces of my pineapple. 

I had gotten so close, and failed.  I am going to have this challenge again with myself-and maybe bring others into as well…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment