Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tatau



Tattoos

Here it is, not even two months later, and I find myself in the shop of one of the best tattoo artists in the world. This time two of my friends were getting Samoan designs marked permanently into their body. This time however I didn’t feel the rush I got when I went the previous time. It might have been because they were not getting them done traditionally, or something else, but I was not as interested going to watch it get done as last time.

But, because I am a friend, I went. It was a good girly time in the shop, and we all had fun together. I still get amazed looked at the pictures that him and his father did. There are so many trophies covering the walls, something you would never expect to see in a tattoo shop. These two really are some of the best artists in the world. And again, I felt the pressure of the artist wanting to ink me. He asked me specifically by name. I am impressed that he knew so much about me from one visit, but mom, you should be happy, I again said no. (He still is convinced I will be back…) We’ll see…

No comments:

Post a Comment