Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

My Rat Roommate

My Rat

I was in bed trying to fall asleep, and heard a loud squeaking noise.  My rat had somehow gotten into my closed bag of food that was hanging up and had gotten stuck in the duffle bag. 

This rat seems to really like peanut butter, which is sadly something I also like…however, once the rat has eaten up the plastic to the outside of the container, and some of the peanut butter, and the ants come in, there is nothing salvageable in the container.  Too many times my rat has eaten my peanut butter. 

This rat is not a good roommate, it might be time I finally set a trap for him.  But with how accessible my room is to the outside, I am scared that I will not be able to get rid of his entire family and the peanut butter crisis will continue. 

I just don’t want to be surprised with a rat jumping on me anymore!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment