Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Postcard Project Favorites


The students really liked the ducks in the picture.


Many students thought this was a picture of a whale. It lead us to the new vocabulary word: dolphin.



They thought this man was hysterical covered in ice.





They were very excited to see sheep in this postcard.










With the term ending next week, and confusion in the post office over switching my mailing address, I feel pretty excited with receiving 16 post cards this term. The students have learned a lot and have had fun in the process. I know many others have told me they have written, and I am excited that we will get to start out our second term with your letters. Here are some of the postcard pictures my students especially liked:




No comments:

Post a Comment