Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Aliens Exist

Aliens Exist

Okay so this post may make me come off sounding crazy, but after this morning I am convinced aliens exist.  I went out this morning to go exercise with my exercise partner, and I enjoyed the nice night’s sky.  However, one “star” looked different than all the others.  It was brighter than the others, but there was something more to it. 

I looked closer and it reminded me of a Christmas tree light.  It alternated colors from white to red to blue to green.  It was a beautiful sight.  I stood in the middle of the road watching it for quite some time.  When my exercise partner came out I had her come to the road, and look at it to make sure I wasn’t crazy. 

The object was really far away, that it seemed like a star, but there was that magical color to it. We agreed that there was something special with it. 

After exercising for a bit, we went outside to see if it was still there, and it had moved, but only a little bit.  I meant to go out again to check out the position change, but only went back out after then sun came out and was unable to see any change. 

The way it moved, it seemed too subtle to be an airplane, and with the different colors I came to the conclusion that it might be a spaceship.  We joked for a little bit about how these aliens were studying Earth life, and how to fit in by studying Samoa.  Watching us “coo” after chickens, carrying buckets of water to different houses, building houses, and who knows whatever else. 

I could be wrong, it might not be a spacecraft…but did anyone else see it?  Anyone else think aliens exist?

 

2 comments:

  1. Hola: Ojalá que no existan. Ya lo dijo Stephen Hawking: "En el caso de que existiesen, serían superiores a nosotros y nos dominarían". Yo sospecho que sí existen.


    Hi, I have been visiting your blog. ¡Congratulations for your work! I invite you to visit my blog about literature, philosophy and films:
    http://alvarogomezcastro.over-blog.es

    Greetings from Santa Marta, Colombia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could it have been a passing satelite?

    ReplyDelete