Many things reside in our houses…termites, ants, cockroaches, cats, dogs, pigs, chickens, cows, little lizards, big black lizards, as well as many other things.
I have learned much about insects by observing them during my down time. Here are some of the observations that I have come up with. (Some with the help from other volunteers…)
1. Some termites only come out during certain hours of the night.
2. Chickens eat cockroaches
3. Cats seem to eat everything you give them…except taro….so do they eat cockroaches too?
4. Dogs eat babies diapers
5. Cows like to pretend they are human
6. The pigs chase the chickens, and the dogs chase the pigs.
7. Believe it or not ants like water. In face there is a colony of them growing on our water cooler.