Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sevens Tournament in Hong Kong

Samoa’s Sevens
They did it again! Victory! I may not know much about rugby, but I do know that Samoa is amazing at it. Saturday night the streets went crazy as Samoa celebrated a 3-peat of winning the last 3 tournaments! People were driving around honking their horns, others were crowded in the street close to a restaurant to watch the television. Any place that had a television was packed beyond belief!
It may have been after midnight, but I do not think I have even seen the streets as alive as they were that night.
There is a good reason the Samoa Sevens are on the ten tala bill. They have earned the respect of the world in terms of rugby.
I hope Samoa continues to amaze the world with their skills because these little islands really do have a lot to show off.

No comments:

Post a Comment