Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

School calendar

School
I am starting to settle into my school calendar more and more each day…although that because of teacher shortages it makes everyone’s job harder. One teacher in our school has been out for the past three weeks from being ill, so that means the rest of us have shuffled around to attend his class, which usually means having a class or two unattended. It is very frustrating to see these children just sitting there so I sometimes fill in a class for longer than expected because otherwise there is no teacher. I have been neglecting the younger children in the school. I guess that is okay since I am supposed to focus my time on the upper grades, and I have been enjoying coming up with new English activities to do with my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment