Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Things Living in my Room

Things living in my room

I have found a new creature in my room…Here is a list of all of the things I have found living in my room:

·         Cockroaches

·         Rats

·         Crabs

·         Ants

·         Termites

·         Mosquitoes

·         Flies

The cockroaches are always hiding in the deepest places.  I opened up my suitcase for the first time today, and a large family crawled out.  I don’t know what they were doing there...Is there a way to get rid of them without that horribly toxic bug spray.

The rat is my on again off again roommate.  Currently he is taking a break from living with me, which is nice.

The crab is the new creature.  I really wanted to cook it and eat it.

Ants are everywhere; there is no getting rid of them!

Termites leave piles on the floor from the ceiling.

Mosquitoes and flies came inside my room when there was a hole in my screen wiring.  My window has been kept closed.  As soon as I find a staple gun I can put up my new wiring and have more fresh air.

I’ll update if more creatures appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment