Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Message from the Future


Greetings from the future. Life is Tonga is going great! I am spending a lot of time with the volunteers over here. I first spent some time in Tongatapu (probably spelled wrong) and got to see some amazing sites. I came to Vava’u on Saturday, spent the weekend in Domonica’s village, full of church and an amazing to’ogani. Sunday, we went to another island and snorkled in beautiful Japanese Gardens. I saw some sting rays, jellyfish (I was tempted to touch them…), and eels. Today I helped with Camp GLOW.
There is only positive thngs I can say about my experience here so far. The Peace Corps Volunteers of Tonga are amazing, and I am thrilled that I have the opportunity to meet them and get to know them better.
There is so much to share, and so little free time on a computer.
For all of you reading this in America or Samoa (or anywhere else) on today, Sunday for you, Monday is a great day. It is full of sunshine and nice people will talk with you on the street. Be sure to order the veggie lo mein at the Chinese Restaurant because it will be amazing.
Enjoy!

1 comment: