Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Science Fair

Science Fair
A week and a half ago was the National Science Fair. My family was all helping Savadios with the project. Salvadios is a great public speaker, and I knew she would do an amazing job explaining her project to the judges. Mom and dad went with her to put the finishing touches on the project.
Salvadios was the only representative from Savai’i and I was hoping she would live up to her expectations.
The day of the science fair my parents and I ran into her and her parents in Palagi Alley in Apia. She had gotten 2nd place. I was thrilled for her.
She was disappointed. My parents and I kept telling her how proud we were of her because it was an amazing feat. Next year, I know she will wow the judges and possibly get first out of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment