I never really had allergies before. When I was about 13 I had an allergic reaction to soda. From not drinking it for about a month, and having a lot of it on my birthday weekend I broke out into serious rashes. A few years back, the school I was working at had a serious mold problem. One of the teachers had a doctor’s note that prevented her from entering some of the rooms in the school because of this. I ended the year suing an inhaled to help combat the issues.
I think the mold has become an issue again for me here. (Or something else.) I have had a few nights where I have had trouble breathing, and I had the same problem when I had to go to the bank.
Hopefully taking medicine daily will stop this from happening again.