Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bad Days

It is inevitable. Even living in paradise I am sure to have a bad day. It is usually caused from outside forces, since being in the village I feel as though I am living in a bubble. In this bubble, nothing really happens since each day is so similar. They are enjoyable, but no bad outside forces really interrupt my life.
Bad days happen usually when I decide to leave my bubble. This can be by going online and checking my email, or calling others.
It is good thing I have so many people to reach out to. I was really upset yesterday, and had so many of my Peace Corps family members willing to hear me share all of my problems with. All of the people I have met here are amazing and some of them are the best friends I have had in my life. I feel like I can go to them with any problem I have.
Bad days will happen, and I just glad that Samoa is full of enough friends for us to help each other through bad days. We may be far apart, but it seems we are always quick to rush to each other’s side.

No comments:

Post a Comment