Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Addiction


Addictions
There are a few things here that I think are drugs. The addictions are so bad, that I can’t help myself.
The first one is salt. I hate salt. Seriously, I don’t like the taste of it, and I know how bad it is for you. However when I have a little taste of it, I need more. I crave it, even though at that moment my mouth is hurting from tasting the saltiness.
The second is dental floss. When there is nothing to do, flossing is so much fun. A few of us volunteers have gotten together to have flossing parties where we take extra good care of our teeth throughout the night and floss an unhealthy amount. We have even started using “flossing” as a adjective, meaning seki’a or great.
I am not sure what other “drugs” I will find addictions to while I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment