Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Phone Woes

An Expensive Day
The day was an ordinary day. I went to school, went home, and throughout the day texted with my peace Corps family member about the silly things that took place, my successes in school, and other random facts.
Our cell phone company has great deals, and one of them is “Free Text”. If we send 3 texts, we are given 30 free. It is an amazing deal as it makes me have the ability to stay connected to my friends here.
However this day there was a glitch. There was no free texting. I went through the money on my phone so quickly, that I didn’t even know what was happening. Every time I sent a tent out 20 sene was deducted from my phone.
I did not even realize this until night time, when all the money from my phone was gone.
Lesson learned: Check the balance of your phone periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment